Sunday, July 15, 2012

A bit of a scare

    I had a bit of a scare yesterday when I noticed a little spotting. I'm supposed to wait for my appointment in a couple of days because it can be normal. Having to wait is miserable! But I seem to be ok now, so hopefully everything is good! The worries never stop; you worry through your first trimester to get past the higher probability of miscarriage, you worry the rest of the pregnancy for a healthy birth, the first four months about SIDS, and then the rest of their life that they'll always be safe. Call your mom today if you can and tell her how much you appreciate her!
    I have struggled a lot this last week with an unstoppable appetite. I don't want to gain too much weight and feel miserable. On top of matters, I haven't gotten nearly as many workouts in as I usually do. When I tried to work out yesterday I got a bit dizzy and light-headed for some reason.
    I've also been dealing with the social scene full fledged and not drinking. I am blessed with a great neighborhood who gets together often, and who enjoy having wine:) I've still been able to enjoy myself, although I will admit I do miss a soothing drink with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment